Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dot and Fidget, Dot is the mom.  Son called the baby Fidget due to the way she moved around.  That is not the name she is going to end up with.

My hostess cup holder.

This shows you her back legs, they are really straightening out nice.

The baseball counter my brother gave my son when he gave him all his sports equipment. I nabbed that up right away for counting rows.

Cameo!


Both legs and a cute little belly.  See how big her back feet are? At least she's walking on the pads of her feet now, not the tops but still not using them with confidence.

Some of the hostess cup holder contents.  A binder ring with markers and the marker case with stitch holders.
 

Cameo uncropped with Dot.

Hostess cup holder contents.

An old pill bottle filled with straight pins. I don't use straight pins often.

No comments:

Post a Comment