Monday, July 29, 2013

Now here is a suprise!  Most people know we have way too many cats.. most of them are spayed, all are neutered.  I emphasize, ALL are neutered.  Had it done 8 yrs ago when they were little.  We do have a couple cats that are not spayed, (save the bs we know they need to get done).  NONE of them are allowed outside.  ALL are indoor cats except the mother of them all who is spayed.
 
Now to the nice little surprise you see up top.... at 7:30 am my dogs are going nuts.  Took me an hour to find out why and then it was a poor little dead kitten so I wrapped him in tissues and put him aside to bury later when I was more awake and it wasn't raining.  Went back to bed, dogs went nuts.. repeat of 7:30 only this time it was a tiny little girl, alive and crying.  Now.... where the fuck did it come from!!!  ALL my males are neutered and if a female was going to get caught, you would think it wouldn't take 8 freaking years to happen if one of the males were not totally done wouldn't you?? I thank the Gods in charge that it is only one and feel so bad for the boy who didn't make it.  He was huge, the length of my hand from finger tip to just before the wrist while his sis is half that.
 
I love kittens. I sooooo love kittens! But this one was not supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment