Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mic and her blue sweater. It was the only color I had at the time without opening a new ball of yarn.

This is the tea cosy pattern.  I made a few squares without the decreases and it is a stay fluffed blanket now.

 

This is the 2nd sweater I made her, it was a bit too big but it was better than...

This one which was too small and she only wore it for a few weeks. She grew out of it quickly.  It was my first sweater.

 

Poor Sara never really got to wear her sweater.. it was baggy in the belly.  She passed just after christmas last year so Mic uses it as a part time blanket.

Followed the pattern just right.. and it's too small for my cats. None of them bothered with it after the initial inspection.

Oogly ball, cute puppy.

 

First rug I made, never lies flat cause they all play with it. The pull toy is a bit of felted bag strap I cut off cause it was too long. The dogs loved it.

My knifty knitter rug.  Not sure I like those thing but willing to try it again.

A shawl I made many yrs ago. Mic has commandeered it as a warm up blankie.

A felted blanket that felted too small.. Even unfelted it was too small for what they showed on the pattern. But the dogs love it as a rug.  So do I in winter.

This is how an oogly ball starts out.. as an oogly hat.

Just cause it was cute.  And it was so true at the time. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment