Saturday, June 8, 2013

a couple pics of my horses

Not my horses, took this at a pull a few yrs back and always loved the way it looked.
Chief, not long after we got him.


more Chief
and again..
 
L to R  Monaco, Sleeper, Chief, DC

Sleepers first day home.

Chief and Monaco (DC peeking over Chiefs whithers)

No more Sleeper :(

Chief and Omni, I wish I could find him.
Omni's name was changed to Aussie by his new owners.
He's the reason I will never sell another horse, I miss him so much.
 
Sleepers last day.  I hugged him and loved on him and went into the house to cry.
My daughter stayed with him.
 
He's out in the field, not far from where this was taken.
I remember Mons had a hard time accepting his passing, kept biting his back legs to get him up.
He finally settled down and after a few hours he would just lift his head and look towards him then go back to eating.  Poor Mons, Sleeper was his first bud, his protector and his best pal.... guess he was ours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment